What happens when you do not check your eligibility? Well, your loan application might get rejected. At Axis Bank, a personal loan is offered to those who match the criteria. In this, there are both salaried and self-employed professionals.
Both salaried and self-employed professionals who match the criteria can get approval for a personal loan at Axis Bank. Those who do not have a suitable income or documents can not get the loan even if they want it for emergency. The bank follows its rules and is same for everyone be it a common man or an elite.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for both salaried and self-employed:
- Maximum age of the applicant must be 58 years (for salaried) and 65 years for self-employed
- Minimum Net Monthly Income should be ₹15,000
- Maximum loan amount is ₹15 lakhs
- Minimum service period with current employer should be 1 year
- Good CIBIL score
Documents Required for Axis Bank Personal Loan
The applicant must carry the below-listed documents if they want to Axis Bank personal loan:
- Signed loan application form with recent photographs
- Age Proof-Passport Copy/PAN Card/ Voter ID card, Photo Driving License with birth date (laminated, recent, legible)/Photo ration card with DOB/Employer certificate/ID/School/College Leaving Certificate Identity Proof-Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Address Proof-Ration Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy
- Income Proof-Salary slip of last 3-6 months, ITR or Form 16, 6-month bank statement or
- Income Proof-IT returns for the last 2 years along with audited balance sheet, P&L account statement for 2 years
- Signature Verification Proof-Driving License/Passport copy/PAN Card
- Duly signed loan agreement
- Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Form / Post Dated Cheques (PDCs)/ Security Cheques required for SI and ECS
Axis Bank personal loan customer care
For any query related to Axis Bank personal loan, you can contact the customer care department of the bank. The executives will make sure you get all your answers and thus enjoy your personal loan money.
How can you apply for Axis Bank personal loan?
If you are comfortable in using internet, you can apply for a personal loan online. Otherwise, you can contact the nearest bank branch or executives via personal loan customer care department. The process hardly takes more time and can get done instantly.
When can you apply?
A loan is taken when there is a need. Be it about travel or medical expenses or any other thing. You can use the fund for any legitimate purpose. You have the choice to choose the amount as per your requirement and also the tenue. However, on the basis of your income, banks would finalize the interest rate you are going to get. So, whenever you are stuck in a financial crisis, you can apply for Axis Bank personal loan and if you will be eligible, you will get the approval for lowest rate possible.